RE: Fwd: you have to read this

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fwd: you have to read this
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:14:05 -0500
I would have to agree about Paul T's. AND for those of you who are not
aquainted with some of Pauls work, take a look at your Healey Calandar. The
February picture is Pauls car and, if you have seen it up close, you will
understand how particular he is! Great car!
No fiinancial interest, just one of many satisfied customers.
Bill
BJ7