Re: A.H. EFI conversion... question to gauge interest

To: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: A.H. EFI conversion... question to gauge interest
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:13:12 -0600
I have a passing interest (i.e. no money right now) in such a system
and had looked at the MegaSquirt system as a couple of TR6 guys have
built systems using this.   The big questions I would have is

1. Realitive ease of installation
2. Ability to take to car back to original if wanted/needed
3. What kind of measurabile improvements are being realized over a
well tuned stock setup.
4. How much?
5. Would it be a full kit, plans and you get your own parts, or
something in between

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html