Re: A.H. EFI conversion... question to gauge interest

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>, List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A.H. EFI conversion... question to gauge interest
From: Steve Thomton <scthomton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:11:16 -0800 (PST)
Greg,

  I expect to pick up fuel economy because of the general efficiency of EFI,
but it'll be a while before I can substantiate that.  Starting....so far, it
starts much faster under all conditions.....we have installed the engine temp.
monitor, so the computer adjusts to engine temp. ($7.99 from Auto Zone, plus a
few parts from the local hardware store).
  Ric is tuning the computer for my Healey so it's getting better and better.

  If your interested I can send you a link to pictures of the project so far.

  Steve

Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com> wrote:
  I think there would be interest, does the efi improve fuel economy? solve
the hard start when hot and shut down for 10 minutes or so problem many SU
carb cars have?

Greg Lemon
54 Bn1

 Yahoo! Mail