Re:

To: Taylor Maurer <heavyhiking@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:
From: Alan Seigrist Blue 100 <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 14:05:57 +0800
Taylor -

I think the general consensus is a white vinegar solution is the best
flush agent you can use on your radiator system.  My only concern with
using something like CRL is it just might stop the rust, but not
necessarily remove rust flakes from your system, which using vinegar
will.

On the floor pan, there are some very good car-specific anti-rust
agents that not only get rid of the rust, but then coat the bare metal
with a rust inhibitive coating.  You'd probably want to use something
like that rather than CLR.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8