Donald experimented with FI

To: "'healeylist'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Donald experimented with FI
From: "rjhco" <rjh@hockertlaw.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:28:44 -0600
. As one gentleman from England wrote me regarding injection......this is
something that Donald Healey would have done in a heartbeat, he was always
wanting to try new things....

Donald Healey did experiment with Lucas fuel injection and ran it in a few
BJ8s.

In a letter that I received from Marcus Chambers prior to his death, he
alludes to experimental big Healeys with fuel injection and points out the
success of a fuel injected Sprite in 1968 that won three trophies.

Best regards,

Jim Hockert

Dallas, TX

BJ8 Rallye