Re: MKI improvements - was:Turn signal help?

To: bn1@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: MKI improvements - was:Turn signal help?
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:29:00 -0500
Any number of sings in a minute type shops should be able to sell you a
scrap of 3M Scotchlite. It comes  in a varity of colors. No matter what
color, it will reflect white at night. One could use black along the
bottom flange on any color car and it wouldn't be very noticeable except
at night.

Dave