KRAZEEE Healeys

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: KRAZEEE Healeys
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:23:49 +0800
Hi-

I thought you'd like to know there are a couple pretty whacky healeys
on ebay right now...

This "104" roadster is totally hot.... & scary (i.e. pretty damned ugly):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4613904210&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4613904210%26fvi%3D1

I wonder who the genius was that left this at a Pawn Shop, and did he
exchange it for bling perhaps?  Only 100 miles on it since
conversion... wow!  I particularly like the lack of leg room on the
passenger side.... CLASSY!!!

And this one is actually cool (but unfortunately not worth what the
seller is asking):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2F%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D4614225035%2B%2B%26fvi%3D1&item=4614225035

Somehow or another it seems like the Banshee belongs in a sun-baked
collection in OZ.   It can be there with all the other whacky Healey
one-offs!!!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8