Seat Belts

To: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Belts
From: "J. Scott Morris" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:55:05 -0500 (EST)
Hello George;

  Sorry for coming in late on this tread but I seem to be about 10 days behind
as I try to get caught up on my emails.

  Anyway,  from my series of technical and service bulletins, I have scanned
and attached the bulletin from Austin Service Journal 1961-11-16   A437.  Only
the portion pertaining to the Austin Healey 3000 is attached.  It shows the
anchor fittings for both the driver and front passenger use.  I hope it is of
some help to you.

  --Scott Morris   Simcoe, Ontario    '62 BT7 MkII Tricarb-driver;   '60 BN7
Mk1-project

J. Scott Morris - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name
of Seat Belt-ASJ-3000.doc]