Re: Brake servo

To: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Subject: Re: Brake servo
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:23:24 +0800
Jack -

I've have the PBR booster on my BJ8 since 1990 with no problems.  It's
a little stiffer pedal than original, but I like it that way... I have
better feel with the braking.  The Girling booster was just a hair too
much boost if you ask me.  The Lockheed booster is out of a Jaguar, so
it will probably be a little over boosted too.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8