Re: Re: Radiator cleaner?

To: "Bob and Betty Frisby" <bbfrisby@cableone.net>, <ggilliam@usol.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Radiator cleaner?
From: <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:40:50 -0500
Bob,

I would be hesitant on using the vinegar.  Its concentration is OK and it would
indeed do a cleaning if run for say an 45 min or so.  Only problem is that it
evolves significant vapors of hydrogen acetate.  Having the gas build up in the
system could cause pressure buildup and blow out a hose or possibly a weak spot
in the rad core.

But I guess on the other hand one would want to know if you have a weak spot in
the cooling system huh????

Keith Pennell
B.S Chemistry