Radiator Cleaner?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator Cleaner?
From: "Taylor Maurer" <heavyhiking@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:02:10 -0500
If you use vinegar at full strength(seems a little harsh) should you use
distilled vinegar?  Would you then need to nutralize the acidity?  How would
you do that or could you just flush it a few times with H2O?
Taylor
55BN1
P.S.  Have the JB Weld ready for radiator repair.

What is the radiator pressure relief cap supposed to do?

Dave