Brake servo orientation

To: healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake servo orientation
From: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:44:09 -0800 (PST)
Lockheed (Actually Delphi UK)instructions are very
particular about servo mounting.  The tip of the
cylinder must be pointing up approx 45 deg and the
small vaccuum valve must be rotated downward.  Anyone
know why?  With those rules you can never simulate the
girling orientation.
Regards,
Joe Mulqueen
'60 BT7 project