RE: Was Re - Trafficator finish; now, Driving in Italy or

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>, "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Was Re - Trafficator finish; now, Driving in Italy or
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:45:01 -0600
 It was very, very weird to see 13 old VW Beetles abreast coming at you
door handle-to-door handle on one of the 8 lane avenues with their horns
blasting away.  Heck, they didn't even stop for wrecks they had among
themselves.  Ever wonder what happens to old U.S. school buses??  They
disconnect the throttle governors, the brakes, add a big horn and sell
'em for mountain buses.  Seems like you don't need brakes if you have a
loud horn....been there, done that...pretty exciting for this 'ol
gringo.  We had a blast.  I'd do it again in a heartbeat!!
Jack