RE: Intake Manifold Cleaner

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Intake Manifold Cleaner
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:50:05 -0800 (PST)
I have heard this from several sources, and most restored cars I have seen are
that way, but I have owned two Big Healeys and neither one showed any sign of
paint on the manifold even though the original paint was intact on other engine
surfaces.  What gives?

  John Peak
  '59 BN7

BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com> wrote:
  The exterior of the intake manifold should be painted the
Healey engine green color, so any discoloration shouldn't be a problem, if
it occurs.