Re: Mirror block

To: HealeyBJ7@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mirror block
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:37:34 +0800
Bob -

Another option is I have a stainless steel extended length post, it is
a copy of the original for BJ8s post, but longer.

Go down towards the bottom of this page and you'll see what it looks like:

http://fp.bighealey.f9.co.uk/Products/big_healey_products.htm

you can buy them from this guy

http://www.bighealey.ltd.uk/

or

www.cape-international.com

Only problem is they are quite expensive ~ $100

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8