Re: Rear crankshaft seal kit

To: "Tom Syperski" <tom.syperski@sev.org>
Subject: Re: Rear crankshaft seal kit
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 11:43:43 +0800
When getting the kit, you should also buy an ALI rear engine plate -
it will make the whole job easier because you won't have to cut the
current rear engine plate, which is steel.  In addition the Ali plates
are much lighter, saving engine weight.  I would recommend the round
kit that cape sells, although the square kit DW sells is probably
fine.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8