Re: 100-4 carpet installation - any words of advice?

To: <Fiat500f@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 carpet installation - any words of advice?
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 22:56:28 -0500
Paul,
Do you have the Armacord kit as well? Most of the Hundred was trimmed out in
Armacord with the carpets only continuing from the front edges of the seats
forward.

I can guide you through the whole thing with pictures, but need to know
where you're starting from. Is the Armacord installed yet?

3 pics att'd to start as examples. Get back to me and we can take it from
there.

Rich Chrysler