RE: New Healey

To: "'John Rued'" <rudedoggg@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Healey
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 04:31:24 -0800
JR,

Thank you for your frankness.  I am pretty excited about the new car and am
OK with the new minis and even the Ford GT and pending Ford Shelby 500GT.

If I had my druthers I would rather have the originals though as you stated.

The stable would look like

100
3000
GT40
GT500
Mini

If I was rolling in dough I might add the new retros

Healey
Ford GT
Ford GT500
BMW Mini Cooper

For me sporting events are fun for me for the fans.  Cars are fun for the
cars but also the people. If everyone rooted on the SF49ers it would be
boring eh?  Well come to think of it everyone should cheer for the 49ers.

Healey on!

grin