Gas Price Finder

To: "Healeys@Autox. Team. Net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Price Finder
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:49:10 -0500
If you've turned on the news, picked up a paper, or eavesdropped on a
conversation between just about any two people recently, you've probably
heard someone talking about gas prices. They're going up; they're going
down; they're going crazy. And there isn't much we can do. After all, we're
a country addicted to our cars. Oh, and to heat.

But someone sent me this link. It finds the cheapest gas station near you,
without you wasting a gallon or two driving around looking for it.

Just plug your zip code in and it'll tell you the lowest -- and highest --
price in your area. Check it out.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx

Mark Goodman
66 BJ8