Re: Question on Anodizing

To: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Question on Anodizing
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:47:50 -0500
If there is any interest in a stateside anodizer, who is really excellent, and
very reasonable, I used "Technodics" here in RI.
They do only anodizing, and can provide any range of various anodize colors
including many gradients of clear. --He matched the new anodizing directly to
the color and finish of the originals, and it is perfect.
I had previously had all of the anodize pieces stripped and buffed....and he
was concerned that they needed a finer buff, -had them re-done by his own
subcontractor, and charged me nothing.
He did the grille teeth and the cockpit molding on my car, and they are
flawless.
They were really psyched, and insisted that I come by, when the car was
finished. -You have to love car enthusiasts.
Great service, good prices. Terrific quality, no connection other than
satisfied customer.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA