Re: glove box lock

To: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Subject: Re: glove box lock
From: sooch@houston.rr.com
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:19:23 -0600
The pertronix doesn't draw nearly the same amount of current through
the white wire loop as the points did.  So, what you need to do is
increase the number of loops on the back of the tach, so it will then
sense the field and show the right readings.

I think it took about 5 loops on mine to show all the way to redline
accurately.  I spliced in some thinner wire to make the loops so that
all 5 would fit through the plastic thingy on the back of the tach.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8