Ready for Friday?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ready for Friday?
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:10:13 -0800
Please don't be offended.  From David, one of the wandering tribes...
.
I love these.

JEWISH MOTHERS

A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and
that he is
going to get married. He says, "Just for fun, Mother, I'm going to
bring over three
women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

The mother agrees. The next day, he brings three beautiful women into
the
house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He
then
says, "Okay, Mother, guess which one I'm going to marry?"

She immediately replies, "The one on the right."

"That's amazing! You're right. How did you know?

The Jewish mother replies, "I don't like her."

The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like
Chinese
food so much. The study revealed that this is due to the fact that Won
Ton
spelled backwards is Not Now.

Q: Why don't Jewish mothers drink?