Re: Any car alignment Q

To: pennell@cox.net
Subject: Re: Any car alignment Q
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:13:49 -0700
Hi Keith,

Provided that there is no serious alignment problem, feathering of the
outside edges is "usually" caused by hard cornering. Hard cornering is a
relative term. A light car would take some very hard driving such as
race track use to feather the tires very much. A front end heavy car
such as the Dakota could require much less aggesseive driving to cause
some feathering. Underinflation relative to the weight on the tires
could make the situation worse.

Dave Russell