Re: Louvers

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Louvers
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:57:33 -0700
Hi Mike,

I really don't know any other way to louver the BN2 bonnet, except to
remove the inner bracing. There just isn't room to get the louver press
into the proper areas without. The pattern was definitely done to
provide space for the strap.

Larry gives a pretty good outline of what needs to be done to get the
louvers in:
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/page21.html

Paul Schwartz - lucashly@aol.com , (925) 254-5001, used to do bonnet
louvering. You might try to contact him.

Dave Russell
BN2