Re: replacement tires

To: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: replacement tires
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:08:51 -0600
Bill,

I have Kumho's on my car and they look food and worked fine with my limited
mileage.  The car is at Jay, so come to next weekend's tech session if you
want to see them on a car.  Heck, it's my last GCAHC meeting before I move,
so just come by and say hi!

Patton

On 3/11/06, Chris Masucci <sooch@houston.rr.com> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> I just went through this.  Try the Kumho Power Star 758:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Power+Star+7
58&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=68TR5758&fromCompare1=yes&place=0

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html