Re: replacement tires

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: replacement tires
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:32:31 -0600
Bill,

I just went through this.  Try the Kumho Power Star 758:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=Power+Star+758&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=68TR5758&fromCompare1=yes&place=0

I am working on finding a place in Houston that can mount a TR3 hub to their
balance machine, so I can have my set balanced.  I'll let you know who I end
up with.  The TR3 and Healey hubs are the same spline count and diameter and
I just happen to have a TR3 parts car hanging around.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8
p.s. i'm in the Westchase area