Re: The Tektronix Healey (non-Healey)

To: "HealeyList" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Tektronix Healey (non-Healey)
From: "Robert Poague" <rapoague@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:11:51 -0800
Regarding Tektronix oscilloscopes, I couldn't resist telling this. In the
mid 1950's, I worked as an electronics technician on B-52 bombers on the
Boeing flightline in Seattle. The scopes of choice at that time were the
Tektronix 310, a small portable model, and the Tektronix 545, a large
full-featured model. Hewlett-Packard had just started producing
oscilloscopes. We used them only if the Tektronix units were all in use. As
Alex says, Tektronix scopes are legendary.

Bob
BJ7

'
'