And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 07:31:02 -0800 (PST)
WOW!!!
  Fellow Listers - or should I say Fellow Former Listers.....
  Great News!  As a result of owning a Healey and being subscribed to this
list, I evidently was entered into the UK national lottery without me knowing
about it.  And can you imagine my luck on this St. Patty's day as brought me a
huge pot of gold.  That's right - I WON!!!!
  I can't believe it - I'm all giddy - like a little girl!
  According to the note below - I won #850,000 (Eight hundred and fifty
thousand pounds sterling) in cash.
  Now I can sell my Healey and buy the real James Bond car.
  Yahoo!  And it's Friday too!
  Cheers,
  Carlos

  You can now email me at: mrs_joanowen@yahoo.co.uk

THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY

406 BURY NEW ROAD

WHITEFIELD,

MANCHESTER M45 7SX

UNITED KINGDOM

(Customer Services) Ref: UK/9420X2/68 Batch: 074/05/ZY369

BONUS WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear winner,

We happily announce to you the draw (#1000) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online
Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 25th of February, 2006. Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56154800945 618 with Serial number
20117/02 drew the lucky numbers: 07-12-16-24-29-37 (bonus no.44), which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of #850,000 (Eight
hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of #8,500,000.00, shared
amongst the (10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn randomly from
a pool of over 100,000 names of e-mail addresses drawn from Europe , America ,
Asia , Australia , New Zealand , Middle-East, parts of Africa , and North &
South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted
annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your
prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots.

In view of this, your #850,000 (Eight hundred and fifty thousand pounds
sterling) in cash will be released to you by our payment offices in Europe .
Our agents will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of
your funds as soon they are contacted.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Dr. Adams Campbell

Email address: dr_adamscampbell@myway.com

Good luck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Bill Richmond

Co-ordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKE PROGRAMME 2006

- Mrs Joan Owen

 Yahoo! Mail