RE: And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: And the HealeyList Benefits Just Keep Coming....
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:19:05 -0800
Ha!  Thousands of pounds.  You would probably just squander it.  Here's a
better deal.  I got a letter from Olga in Russia.  She wants "...to find
love in all my life...I very much want that in my life such person was and
it is possibly you...".  (I quote it as written, of course.)  Hey! I could
teach her proper English.  And maybe she's beautiful and rich and will
bring all her money with her.  She will send a picture if I ask.  She wants
to hear from me soon.

Oh, sure. You bet'cha!

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031

this list, I evidently was entered into the UK national lottery without me
knowing about it.  And can you imagine my luck on this St. Patty's day as
brought me a huge pot of gold.  That's right - I WON!!!!
>   I can't believe it - I'm all giddy - like a little girl!
>   According to the note below - I won #850,000 (Eight hundred and fifty
thousand pounds sterling) in cash.
>   Now I can sell my Healey and buy the real James Bond car.
>   Yahoo!  And it's Friday too!
>   Cheers,
>   Carlos
>
>   You can now email me at: mrs_joanowen@yahoo.co.uk
>
> THE UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
>
> 406 BURY NEW ROAD
>
> WHITEFIELD,
>
> MANCHESTER M45 7SX
>
> UNITED KINGDOM
>
> (Customer Services) Ref: UK/9420X2/68 Batch: 074/05/ZY369
>

> BONUS WINNING NOTIFICATION:
>

> Dear winner,
>

> We happily announce to you the draw (#1000) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY,
online Sweepstakes International program held on Saturday 25th of February,
2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56154800945 618 with
Serial number 20117/02 drew the lucky numbers: 07-12-16-24-29-37 (bonus
no.44), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e.
match 5 plus bonus.

> You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of #850,000 (Eight
hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash credited to file
KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of #8,500,000.00, shared
amongst the (10) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 5 plus bonus.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn randomly
from a pool of over 100,000 names of e-mail addresses drawn from Europe ,
America , Asia , Australia , New Zealand , Middle-East, parts of Africa ,
and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme
conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with
part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery
jackpots.

etc.  etc.