Re: Seat Belts for BJ8

To: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com
Subject: Re: Seat Belts for BJ8
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:00:39 +0800
George -

The moss belts are pretty much the best ones on the market.  Get the
short ones, they are long enough (unless you are a really big guy).

Be sure to order the ones with the hook-latch mounts... these are very
easy to install.  Do not buy the belts with bolt-up type mounts for
the floor.  These are a hassle because you have to remove the seat to
bolt the belts in.  The hook-latch types will hook right in to eyes in
the floor provided with all factory BJ8s.  They hook right in... just
as easy as hooking in a kicker's pallette of bullets and rations into
a C-130 !!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8