Seat Belts for BJ8

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Belts for BJ8
From: George.Alexopoulos@beldencdt.com
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:21:24 -0500
Can anyone please direct me to the proper source for 3 way seat belts. Moss
has some but I don't know which length to order. Is there a better source?

Although I am a purist, safety first-concours second!

Regards,

George
67 BJ8
78 MGB
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message.

If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use
or deliver this message to anyone.  In such event, you should destroy
the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.

It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to
the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.