Re: 67BJ8 now in San Diego!

To: "Gale Hess" <ghess4@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67BJ8 now in San Diego!
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:42 -0800
Gale and Martha,

I want to welcome you to San Diego, and hope that you love this place
as much
as Pamela and I do.  We also hope that when you are situated, that you
stop by
one of our monthly AHCSD meetings . http://www.sdhealey.org/

General membership meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every
month
at 6:30pm. Meeting places rotate, and the location is announced in the
newsletter
and in our on-line calendar.

Again, welcome!  I know everyone in the club will want to meet you.

Warmest regards,

David (coyote) & Pamela Crawford
'54 BN1
www.dcoyote.org