Re: 67BJ8 now in San Diego!

To: dcrawfor@san.rr.com, ghess4@cox.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 67BJ8 now in San Diego!
From: AAHealeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:02:13 EST
Yes,  Welcome to San Diego  where you will get to drive your Healey alot here
as we have sunshine just about every day.     Come join our Club.

In fact we are having a special driving tour on Sunday  March 26th out to the
Anza Borrego Desert to see the wildflowers and have brunch at a nice
restaurant out there.  Come and join us.    We will be meeting at North County
Fair
Mall (Rancho Bernardo) off the I-15,  in the SW corner near Sears store,
leaving promptly at 10am....  if you can make it,  would love to meet you.

Susan/Gerry Kwiat'