RE: Living with a Small Garage

To: "'Greg Lemon'" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Living with a Small Garage
From: "Alan" <alan@nfahc.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:02:11 +0100
Hey Guys.
I opened and read this thread with the anticipation that the greatest minds
in all Healeydom would have some exciting and practical insights into
maximising the available space.  I too have a wife and perhaps that is why
the house is large enough to accommodate a family with 4 kids and we are in
it on our own (they grew up and left - woohoo!).

Then, as I read the way you guys have coped with 'confined spaces', I soon
discovered that these creative methods don't really translate effectively to
the challenges routinely faced here in the UK.

My garage is 14'x9' - Doh!!  My separate workshop is 10'x10'.  I DREAM of
your confined spaces.

Healey on guys.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
            mailto:alan@nfahc.co.uk