Insurance

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Insurance
From: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:51:55 -0800
Listers,

A friend with a MG was recently involved in a "fender bender".   He was not at
fault.  My friend was insured with American Collectors Insurance.  I believe
this is a New Jersey firm.  The underwriter is American Bankers Insurance
Company of Florida.

A few weeks later after making payment, American Collectors alerted my friend
that they were dropping him.  I an curious about the experience of others on
the list who have been involved in an accident, and who are insured with a
collector car company.   What is your experience in being paid and then being
cancelled?   Have you been dropped by American Collectors following an
accident?  What is your experience with Haggerty and others?

Thanks,
Ben
BN1