Re: Insurance

To: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:01:07 +0800
Ben -

Any insurance company that drops you after an accident should never be
recommended to anyone.

I use State Farm and they have never threatened to drop me for any
reason, no matter how many claims I put their way.  It's paid off for
State farm because I haven't had a claim in 15 years, but the first 5
I had a number of them.

That's why I have been using them for 20 years.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8