Looking for comments on storage...

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for comments on storage...
From: "Jim Ryan" <ryan@jimryan.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:41:27 -0500
I need to store my '64 BJ7 for the next 3 years.  Unfortunately it has
been sitting out exposed at a body shop for about that time.  I can't
stand seeing it this way but I have very limited funds while the boys
are in college.  I have looked high and low for storage I can afford and
can't find a thing.

Anyway, I plan to tuck it up next to the house and cover it as best I
can.  My question lies in how best to protect the bottom (Southern NH).
I thought I could build a small (8x16) deck type structure and seal it
somehow to keep the moisture at bay.  Is it worth it?  Would it be that
much better then just on the ground or a bed of gravel?  I've owned this
since 1974 and can't bear to part with it...

Thanks,
-Jim
)?)