RE: BJ8 gas gauge

To: "'John Miller'" <healeys@n4vu.com>,
Subject: RE: BJ8 gas gauge
From: "Michael Salter" <msalter@precisionsportscar.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:17:37 -0500
In the late '70s I was following a Ford Prefect along a busy highway when
the back of the Prefect exploded in flame and the car veered off the road
and into the harbour. The driver and sole occupant of the car did not
survive.
A report in the newspaper some days later indicated that the owner/driver
had been working on the fuel gauge of the car immediately prior to the
accident. I have always borne that event in mind when working on fuel gauge
systems!!

Michael Salter
www.precisionsportscar.com