SV: BJ8 gas gauge

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: SV: BJ8 gas gauge
From: "Per Schoerner" <healeyguy@bredband.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:39:48 +0200
Hi

For all of you with a strange behaving gas (fuel over here) gauge, I suggest
you follow Ron Fines advice and check the document he suggests. Here's the
link again http://mgaguru.com/mgtech/electric/fg_01.htm . This document is
extremely well written by the MGAguru, and if you follow it you will have a
fuel gauge that works as they did when they left the factory, which is good
enough. The gauge on MGA is the same as on the Healey.

Not to mention the satisfaction you will feel when you have done this
exercise, and probably learnt something along the way. I did.

Best regards, Per