Re: Fuel Sending Unit-BJ7

To: donham1@cox.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Sending Unit-BJ7
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:59:07 EST
(would appreciate any suggestions where I could get a unit  that will work
and
maybe last a while).

Hi Don-

If the fuel tank sending unit has the plastic float that held the end of  the
arm by a "C" type loop then you may want to try the following as a
replacement for the plastic float.

This was posted by Steve Byers on 11/20/00.
>From my personal experience the FORD part number COAZ-9202-B will work as a
replacement. They are brass and should work for much longer. Sorry to say that
I  do not know the current cost but they were about $5 back  then.

Marion S.  Brantley, Jr.
Tampa Bay Austin-Healey Club
Membership  Chmn./delegate