Re:Scam?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Scam?
From: "dwflagg@juno.com" <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 13:47:15 GMT
Just a followup note to all those who replied. My insurance company advised me
to refer all calls to their claims department. Also, the occupants of the other
vehicle are in their mid to late 30's and should have been wearing seat belts
as it is law in Virginia. The responding officer did write a complete report
noting no damage to either vehicle and not assigning blame. I was not given a
citation. There has been, to this point, no communication from their insurance
company. As it has been suggested by some of the more learned among us, I will
leave the rest to the professionals. Thanks again for your comments and
support. This is, indeed, a great list!!

Doug
'56 BN2 (for a few more weeks)