Re: Scam??

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Scam??
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:00:12 -0700
While enroute to the All British Car Show in Palo Alto, CA, a few years
ago, I was stopped at a stop light in downtown Palo Alto.  A driver backed
out of a diagonal parking space on the other side of the street and hit my
vehicle.  The first thing I did was grab the disposable camera that I carry
in my vehicle (in fact, there is a camera in every one of our vehicles).  I
proceeded to take pictures of the other driver, the licence plate,
close-ups of both vehicles, the area of the intersection, where and how the
other driver was parked, etc., etc.  I obtained an estimate of the damages
and presented this, along with the pictures, to the other driver's
insurance company.  In a very short period of time, I received full
compensation for the cost of repair.  I heard the suggestion of carrying a
camera in your vehicle quite a while ago.  It paid off for me.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031