Re: Camber

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Camber
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:21:40 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I have also been looking at a lot of positive camber in my front end and after
eliminating all other possible causes I think I have determined that there is
excessive ware on my kingpins that I never realized was present even though I
had the suspension completely apart several times.  I know you said you had
your suspension rebuilt but if you didn't rebuild the kingpins you might want
to check on them.
Ron