Re: Hard to start when cold

To: "Richard Hosmer" <rahosmer@citlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Hard to start when cold
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:57:00 -0400
Gentlemen,

Both of you (Dick and David) noted that you put the clutch all the way in
while cranking. Don't do that.

Make sure the gear lever is in neutral and crank the engine without touching
the clutch. Depressing the clutch only puts more load on the crankshaft
thrust washers and slows the cranking speed.

Rich Chrysler