Re: Healey Engine Paint

To: Steve Sanders <ssanders@midsouthinc.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Engine Paint
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Steve,

  Check out Hirsch Automotive Paint at http://www.hirschauto.com/.  They have a
perfect match for Healey green and it's very durable.  Many on the list have
used it.  You can have the can poured into pressurized spray cans at any auto
paint supplier or use one of the self-pressurizing bottle applicators sold by
Eastwood.  I think you'll be very happy with the finished product.

  Cheers,
  Carlos Cruz

Steve Sanders <ssanders@midsouthinc.com> wrote:
  A few years ago I purchased some spray paint from NAPA - a Martin Senour
product #7815 Green Metallic - that was a pretty good match on the engine
color. NAPA does not stock that product anymore nor does Martin Senour make
the product for anyone else. Any suggestions for an off the shelf match in
a spray can?

Steve Sanders
61BT7

starting at 1&cent;/min.