RE: starter

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: starter
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:08:02 -0400
Frank:
Before you start into everything, check the negative battery connection at
the starter solenoid. I just went thru a problem where the car would crank a
few times and then the whole electrical system would go dead. I changed the
battery cutoff switch, replaced the battery and finally found that I had a
really lousy connection at the solenoid. I cleaned it, sanded the
connections, put it back togather, sprayed it with PB Blaster. That
straightened the whole problem out!
Bill
BJ7