Re: Information Request

To: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Information Request
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 19:03:49 -0600
Hi John,

I think you should do it all.

On the brakes:
Only a relatively few cars had front drums in that width. They are
pretty scarce. You can send your shoes someplace to be relined & get
them back pretty quickly. I had a full set relined with Porterfield RS4
compound & had them back in a week. There are probably places closer to
you that will do the same. Extremely good stopping with less pedal effort.
http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/

Regards,
Dave Russell