Re: dyno

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dyno
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:53:59 -0500
They make straps with a metal loop at each end, so that you can position
those short straps around painted surfaces without scrathing.  They the
hooks and ratchet straps for the dyno setup hook onto those short straps.

I would loop one on each side of the rear axle, and one around each frame
rail right behind the engine mounts for the front.

Make sure you watch those folks running the dyno, so they don't do anything
bad like rev it to 6500 rpm.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8