Re: dyno

To: Alan Schultz <alan@andysnet.net>
Subject: Re: dyno
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:11:33 -0400
You need to strap it down front and rear for both acceleration and
deceleration. They use tie down straps the same as a car trailer. I'd go
around the rear axle and try around the lower control arms or the frame
cross member. The guys that run the dyno should have some idea what
they're doing. (SHOULD) My son worked at a shop that had a dyno and they
did all kinds of cars all the time. The forces aren't that great on the
car, you just don't want to slip off the rollers and go flying.

Dave