Re: Paint on Lower Rear Shroud

To: "'Healeys Mail List'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Paint on Lower Rear Shroud
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:28:34 -0700
My copy of "Originality Guide for Restorations and Registry Inspections"  is
a little out of date, but on page 69, under the heading "Rear Shroud Bottom
Edge" it states "From late BN1s, as early as cars built in 1954, and
onwards, cars finished in lighter colors, particularly Healey Blue, Florida
Green, Carmine Red and Ivory white appear to have had the lip around the
bottom of the rear shroud brush-painted in black."

John Snyder